Type: Parkland Length: 6495 Par: 71 Telephone: 01845 525115
The club was founded in 1914 as the Thirsk Golf Club and was originally a nine-hole 'social' golf course set in 48 acres of land. Early in the World War II the Northallerton Golf Course alongside the railway line at Wiske Moor was returned to agricultural land to help with the war effort.
The Northallerton members were invited to join with Thirsk and the amalgamation formed the Thirsk & Northallerton Golf Club. Since that time the club has been progressively developed and improved and in 1995 some further land was purchased in order to develop another nine-holes. The 18 hole course, with views of the surrounding Hambleton Hills to the East and the Yorkshire Dales to the West, opened in 1997.
Weekday: Round Ticket - ££
Weekday: Day Ticket - ££
Weekend: Round Ticket - ££
Weekend: Day Ticket - ££
Green Fee Key - £1-£15=£ £16-£30 = ££ £31-£50 = £££ £50+ =££££
2 miles North of Thirsk, nr A19 and A168 roundabout.