Type: Downland Length: 5848 Par: 71 Telephone: 01323890139
Seaford Head started in 1887 as a 12-hole course. It was extended to 18-holes in 1889. The course and clubhouse were taken over by Seaford Urban District Council in May 1928. In 1940 the course was requisitioned by the military for the duration of the war and ploughed up for food production, some of this is evident today on 4th, 15th and 18th holes.
It was reconstructed in 1946 and is now the responsibility of Lewes District Council and managed by Community Leisure.
It is a downland municipal course with magnificent views of the sea and South Downs, especially those from the 12th hole onwards which have panoramic views.
Weekday: Round Ticket - N/A
Weekday: Day Ticket - N/A
Weekend: Round Ticket - N/A
Weekend: Day Ticket - N/A
Green Fee Key - £1-£15=£ £16-£30 = ££ £31-£50 = £££ £50+ =££££