Type: Meadowland Length: 6065 Par: 70 Telephone: 01932564211
Laleham Golf Club was established in 1903 on the course constructed by the Earl of Lucan for the private use of his family and friends. Originally known as Chertsey Golf Club it changed to its present name in 1938 after the membership took over and re-organised its constitution and management.
The 18-hole course stands on 100 acres of meadowland on the opposite side of the River Thames to Laleham Village. At over 6,200 yards, it provides a fair but testing challenge to golfers of all standards. The flat terrain ensures that a round - or even two - can be enjoyed with reasonable ease.
Visitors are welcome by prior arrangement.
Weekday: Round Ticket - ££
Weekday: Day Ticket - £££
Weekend: Round Ticket - £££
Weekend: Day Ticket - N/A
Green Fee Key - £1-£15=£ £16-£30 = ££ £31-£50 = £££ £50+ =££££
From M25 (Junction 11) or Staines, take A320 to Thorpe Park. At Thorpe Park roundabout take the exit to Penton Marina and follow signs to Laleham Golf Club (1.25 miles along the bank of the River Thames)
Function Room Available