Order yourself some custom-made insoles that will power up your feet
According to the R&A, a typical golfer will walk an average of 6.6 miles on every round at Royal County Down. Depending on your handicap, you could be walking even further, which is why it is so important your feet are well supported.
A long established professional foot orthotic manufacturer in the UK, providing high-quality foot orthoses to leading golfers, has launched a unique new service: ‘Bespoke Insoles’. Now you can order direct from the manufacturer for new insoles, or duplicates of existing orthotics, saving you time and money - and with no need for a medical.
HOW IT WORKS
To obtain an accurate high-quality performance bespoke insole, simply head to bespokeinsoles.com and select the Shop Bespoke Insoles menu, click the golf insoles option and follow the instructions. Once you have checked-out, a unique foot impression kit will be sent to you.
When it arrives, simply step into the foam box supplied and return to the manufacturer for the production of your accurate fitting, comfortable insole that will correctly align your body.
Delivery is free on all orders and will be delivered direct to you in three to five working days.
As experts in foot orthotic manufacturing, we can also make duplicates of your existing custom orthotics, recover and repair your existing orthoses.
Bespoke Insoles help you feel great on the course with their custom-made foot orthotics and can help promote better balance, providing a more a stable platform from which to execute your swing, possibly giving you more power and control over your shots.
Bespoke Insoles also:
• Use high-quality industry-leading materials for shock absorption, impact reduction, control of foot odour, reduced friction and give better overall foot comfort
• Have the latest technology to laser scan impressions and CNC machine the insoles to produce an accurate insole
• Provide long lasting, comfortable supportive control
• Support your feet in their correct anatomical position
• Are designed to fit any footwear
• Give a 30-day money-back guarantee
• Help improve your performance with less painful more comfortable feet
• Reduces the movement inside your shoe
The wider company is a long established professional foot orthotics lab that has been providing the highest quality foot orthoses to the medical profession for many years.
They have supplied world champion athletes, professional footballers, golfers and tennis players with high-quality performance enhancing insoles.
Now they are able to provide customers with the same comfortable and performance enhancing ‘Custom Made Foot Orthotics’, without having to see a medical professional.