The AQUA O, M and 7, are all seam-sealed and even have waterproof zips, combining the latest technology with an ultra-lightweight construction.
These BIG MAX bags are also practical, easy to transport and will keep a golfer’s gear dry whatever the weather. And with three new additions catering to different golfers’ needs, the company believes that in the i-DRY AQUA series, it has a bag for everyone.
Ian Waddicar, UK managing director of BIG MAX owners GolfTech, said: “BIG MAX products are all aimed at taking the little stresses out of golf.
“In the AQUA O, M and 7, we’ve produced three bags that are packed with features that make a golfer’s life a little easier and use the i-DRY waterproof system to help them stay comfortable out on the course whatever the weather.”
While all the bags are waterproof, seam-sealed and easy to transport, the features are different across the three bags in order to appeal to people at varying price points.
• Oversize 10” top;
• Fourteen full length dividers, including an enlarged compartment to accommodate large putter grips;
• Weighs just 2.7kg;
• Plenty storage pockets;
• Host of features that add tour bag convenience to a lightweight, waterproof bag;
• Available in black/charcoal, black/yellow (above), charcoal/red and white/lime.
• Midsize 9”, 14-way divider top;
• Weighs just 2.4kg;
• Nine large storage pockets, including an oversize BIG MAX cooler pocket;
• Oversize compartment to accommodate large putter grips;
• Available in black/charcoal, black/lime, taupe/orange, white/pink and white/red (above).
• Plenty room for a full set of clubs;
• Seven storage pockets;
• Leg lock for use with carts;
• Weighs just 2.3kg;
• Level of practicality not often found in a stand bag so light;
• Available in black/charcoal, black/red (featured image), taupe/orange and white/red.
For more information on the AQUA O, M and 7 bags, visit the BIG MAX website.
Originally published on bunkered on March 10, 2015.