The brilliantly simple, robust and easy-to-assemble Axglo TriLite will be distributed through Northern Golf and is available to purchase now from PGA professionals and other golf outlets across the country.
Neil Self, owner of Axglo’s UK distributor Northern Golf, said: “It’s very exciting to be able to offer this product to UK golfers.
“When the Axglo TriLite was designed, efficiency, simplicity and quality were at the forefront of the engineer’s mind. The idea was to create a model that was simpler to assemble and reassemble than anything on the market and I believe we’ve achieved that.
The push carts are formed from ultra-durable aircraft grade aluminium, making them extremely lightweight (12lbs) for a smooth ride throughout the duration of a round.
Other key features of the TriLite include:
• An extremely compact fold size (25.5″ x 16.7″ x 12.5″) making it easy to carry and store;
• Powder coated protective paint for weather-resistant, long-lasting premium appearance;
• Bag rack engineered to support a variety of golf bag sizes, with durable and straight forward adjustable straps;
• Maintenance-free and airless wheels;
• Adjustable, padded handles to suit user’s preference;
• Simple engage/release handbrake system;
• Large capacity storage console capable of holding every necessary accessory and more.
The TriLite will launch with black and silver wheel colour options, with others expected to follow throughout 2015, while the frame is available in black, silver or white.
The Axglo TriLite has an RRP of £129 and comes with a one-year warranty. For more information, visit the Axglo website.
Originally published on bunkered on February 10, 2015.